Below you will find Cakery Creation’s policies and some frequently asked questions. Read the information carefully and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 386-931-4059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are your prices?
- What type of payments does Cakery Creation accept?
- Can you make character cakes such as Elmo or Winnie The Pooh, etc?
- What are your cake serving sizes?
- Does Cakery Creation offer dummy cakes and do they cost the same as a normal cake?
- Can I order a kitchen cake for my guests and does it cost the same as the main cake?
- When should I place my order?
- How can I place my order?
- Does Cakery Creation require a retainer to place my order?
- Do you offer cake consultations and tastings and is there a fee?
- Do you deliver or can I pick up my cake?
1: What are your prices ?
- There is no set price for our cakes. Our cakes are priced on a “per cake” basis. Final price depends on several factors including size and complexity of design.
- 250.00 minimum cake order
- Our 3D cakes start at 350.00 and go up from there.
- Our cup cake pricing starts at $3.25
- Our themed cookies pricing start at $4.00+ each
Cake Pops/cake balls/cake truffles
- Our basic cake pop start at $3.00 each.
- 3D cakes pops start at 4.00 each and increase depending on design.
Dessert or candy tables:
- Price is dependent on many factors such as decor rentals, desserts provided, length of time for setup and delivery distance ect… Give us a call or email us for a quote.
2:What type of payments does Cakery Creation accept?
- We accept Visa, MC, American Express, Discover and Cash .
3: Can you make character cakes such as Elmo or Winnie The Pooh, etc?
- Here is our policy on copyright material: Due to copyright laws, Cakery Creation is unable to make cakes using licensed characters or logos unless a “one-time use ” copyright release has been received from the copyright holder. You, the customer, can contact the licensed character’s/logo company to request this release. Just be aware this could take weeks and hundreds of dollars for this release. But sometimes you can get lucky and the company will let us do it for free!
- Cakery Creation can create your cake in the colors to match a specific theme and then you, the customer, purchase the licensed characters toys and you place them on the cake. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
4:What are your cake serving sizes?
- Our cake serving sizes are standard bakery slices 1″x2″x4-5″. If you feel this size slice is not sufficient than please let us know and we can accommodate your request.
5: Does Cakery Creation offer dummy cakes and do they cost the same as a normal cake?
- We can design dummy(fake) cakes or additional dummy tiers(fake) to your cake. It takes us the same amount of time to decorate a dummy as a real cake so the pricing is the same.
6: Can I order a kitchen cake for my guests? Does the kitchen cake cost the same as the main cake?
- We can provide you with a kitchen cake to serve your guest.
- Yes your kitchen cake serving sizes are the same as your designed cake and the price per serving is the same as your main cake.
7: When should I place my order?
- We recommend as soon as you know the date of your event please contact us to check availability.
- For weddings or large parties 3-6 months before
- smaller birthdays or other style parties 4 weeks before
8: How can I place my order?
- You can call us at 386-931-4059 or email us at email@example.com to discuss the details and schedule your cake.
9: Does Cakery Creation require a retainer to place my order?
- If the date you are requesting is available a 50% non refundable retainer must be paid and a signed contract to place your order on our schedule. Please be aware you must have approved your quote, signed the contract and placed your retainer in order to secure your order.
- Remaining balance is due 7 days before event.
10: Do you offer cake consultations and tastings?
- We require a 35.00 consultation/tasting fee. If you decide to hire Cakery Creation your 35.00 fee is credited to your order balance.
- The consultations/tasting could take up to 1 hour long. Please bring any pictures, fabric samples, and ideas you have collected.
11: Do you deliver or can I pick up my cake?
- Yes we can delivery and setup( local 75.00)( up to 30 minutes of setup time)
- You can pick up your cake but just be aware that your vehicle needs to be large enough to hold your cake on a flat surface i.e the floor. Once you pick up your cake Cakery Creation is not liable for any damaged that incur during transportation or set up.
13. How to cut your cake:
- We can provide you with a cutting chart when your cake is delivered(upon request).
- Our cake serving sizes are standard bakery slices 1″x2″x4″-5″. If you feel this size slice is not sufficient please let us know and we can accommodate your request. Note: There will be an increase in the per-serving price if you choose larger slices.